Monday, January 2, 2012

THE END IS NEAR


Wow!!! Time has really flown by. I can’t believe that it has been almost a year since receiving my dreaded cancer diagnosis. Many people would look at my life and think that I’ve had a heck of a year (not in a good way). I wouldn't have wished a year like the one I’ve had upon myself or anyone else for that matter. But now that it is just about over and I have finished chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation I recognize it for what it was...life changing.
 
Going through this entire ordeal brought as many good things as it did bad things. I am grateful for the positive things that it has brought into my life and those things that I have had the opportunity to view in a different light. I am grateful to have made it through!
 
It’s all downhill from now. Other than reconstructive surgery (I'll know the date when I see my PS on the 4th) I’ll now see my oncologist every two months for regular checkups.  

No comments:

Post a Comment